20.10.11

The Glitter Monster


Confession: I am nearly twenty-two years old and I have never been clubbin'.*  But before I leave this golden year behind me, I feel that I should go.  Just once.  And in the spirit of adventure and youthful enthusiasm, I have already put together my outfit:

This dress, because you know I'ma be shakin' it,

Oh, crap.  I did forget deodorant.

accessories,

DO YOU LOVE ALL THE DIFFERENT COLORS?
THE UNIFYING THEME IS GLITTER, YOU GUYS.

and makeup, of course. 

I have no eyes, and I must see.

No jewelry, though.  I don't want to be over the top.  Besides, when I start dancing, I dance.  If I were wearing jewelry, somebody would lose an eye.

And then, after I throw on some sequin leg warmers and a glittery cape...you'll see me rollin' in the clubs at quarter to teeenn, the whole place stops when they see me walk iiin. And then all the fellas be buyin' me dranks, and I'll be gettin' dirty looks from the bitches and skanks, but soon they all gon' be callin my name, cuz errbody in the club wanna roll wit' maae...the Glitter Monster.






And they never saw Tracy again....





*Neither in bars nor on baby seals.**
**Haw, haw.  I just think I'm sooo hilarious.



Images galore! Dress via Guts.Glam.Grace.; shoes from bhldn; purse via Joy Cho; hat via Tiny Hats Weekly; lips via snowkei's flickr; eyes via Hudson Gallery; Glitter Monster by Natalie Dee, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment